GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to join an established leader in the debt and financial services and solutions arena. This role is key to the growth of the business and will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure results are delivered predominantly within IT Services and Hosted Software.
- Drafting and developing templates and framework contracts
- Drafting terms and conditions as well as other contractual documents including SOWs, NDAs and amendments to meet bespoke requirements
- Evaluate, negotiate and execute complex commercial contracts
- Provide contractual and commercial support and advice for and to the business
- Highlighting implications of contractual terms and conditions to assist senior stakeholders across the business when making a rational risk/based decision
- Serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts for hosted or software services
- Thorough understanding of both contractual and business roles necessary in commercial contracting int he financial services and software markets
- Understanding of contract terms, business risk and financial margins
- Ability to work independently and part of a small team
- Ability to building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders quickly
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.