|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£300 - £375 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
We are currently seeking a User Researcher for a Manchester based client.
The successful candidate will be:
Flexible/adaptable. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Takes responsibility/ownership. Proactively removes blockers to ensure that work is delivered. Is able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
High standards. Is committed to quality and is therefore willing to challenge colleagues and to constantly question their own approach.
Openness to criticism and ideas. Draws value from collaboration with others. Actively seeks input from colleagues and values a multidisciplinary team over hierarchy.
Strategic thinking and visioning. Able to understand and communicate the big picture and use it to prioritise and judge impact of smaller tasks and objectives.
Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems. Isn't bound by the status quo.
Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude, even under pressure.
Considerate. Enjoys working with and is sensitive to the needs of others. Values a positive working environment.
Key Skills –
- extensive experience of writing for the web, phone and tablet and non-digital, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- proven experience in using user feedback to define/refine content
- proven experience of working within a web application development environment
- experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- experience in working with content publishing systems
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.