Consulting Network Engineer (CCNA)
|Job Title:||Consulting Network Engineer (CCNA)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, training and fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 11:14|
£35-45KB + 10% bonus + Training University
As an experienced Cisco Technical Network Engineer / Consultant (working at or certified to CCNA) you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom are a globally recognised leader in their industry for delivering innovative solutions to their clients using the latest technologies and have significant growth plans.
In this Consulting Network Engineer role you will be part of a highly technical team providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCNA accredited or an experience equivalent Network Engineer with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing a proactive part in and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments. With lots of ‘real’ opportunities to progress your technical skills and career as you want !
Your technical skills need to include:
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Riverbed hardware / software
- Any Data centre or Wireless experience would be a bonus, but not essential
- Practical knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, MPLS etc
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NXOS
- Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Cisco Network Engineer they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's