Cisco Senior Network Security Engineer - 60kb
|Job Title:||Cisco Senior Network Security Engineer - 60kb|
|Salary:||£60000 per annum, Benefits: 8-10% bonus, excellent benefits, training|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 19:21|
£60,000 per annum, plus 8-10% bonus, excellent benefits, training, Surrey, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Cisco Network Security Engineer / Analyst (working at CCNP level) to join a global company recognised a global leader in their field.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer, they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set and opportunities to carve a career. Working on projects within enterprise networks and supporting prestigious global companies.
In this Network Security Engineer role you will play a pivotal role within a high profile team delivering a first class service and within a company that truly values the work / life balance and excellent commuting links !
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer with multi vendor support experience, working at CCNP level with excellent communication skills.
Your experience will need to clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint firewalls
- Methodical and logical approach to troubleshooting
- 802.1x/NAC, Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine) technologies
- Security information and event management tools
- Network management and event monitoring tools
- Working at CCNP level or accredited
- Working in a complex networking environment
- TCP/IP and networking security concepts
- Secure WAN environments including EPNs, VPNs and point to point links
- Email gateways & Web Proxy Servers
- And so much more to work with and learn in this expanding team and global business ......
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.