Cisco Network Support Engineer - 50-55k Package
|Job Title:||Cisco Network Support Engineer - 50-55k Package|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 12% bonus, technical training + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 09:49|
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 12% bonus, excellent training| Surrey| Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cisco Network Engineer / Analyst (working at CCNP level) you will be joining a global IT Services company cited as one of the top companies to work for globally.
As a Network Engineer, they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with their own technical university and opportunities to carve a career. Working on enterprise networks and supporting prestigious global companies.
In this Network Engineer role (accredited at or working at CCNP level) you will play a pivotal and standalone role providing a dedicated onsite support service within their Data Centre EMEA Operations team. You are also supported by the wider technical teams.
You will provide a service to the client to ensure that their Data Centre network infrastructure remains operational through reactively and proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems. You will become the main technical architect for the Data Centre network EMEA and oversee all complex changes.
Your experience will need to clearly demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Hands on knowledge and experience of LAN/WAN networking
- Knowledge of the general Cisco Networking, Management of Cisco Secure (ACS) and general working knowledge of ASA firewalls
- Configuration and troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Data Centre Switching including virtualisation and blade centre technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Load Balancing, Riverbed (Cascade and Shark), DCNM and Gigamon is desirable
- Experience of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, vPC, Fabric path and Nexus features
Working hours will cover either 0700 – 1500 or 1100 – 1900 on a rota basis.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's