This is a great opportunity for an experienced Change / Transformation / Assurance Manager to take ownership and shape the change assurance capability across the business to genuinely help to shape the future of the business.
In this varied and proactive role and a great opportunity mould the change delivery framework within a growing business in this pivotal and visible role working with senior and key stakeholders and requires extensive experience of change delivery and its’ assurance within regulated environments operating within a complex and changing environment.
Despite being a large enterprise environment there is a great team feel / element that the company wants to maintain irrespective of their ambitious expansion plans over the next 2 -3 years.
Your experience needs to include:
- Proven track record in an assurance role within change delivery
- Proven track record in transition management wither within an operational or change delivery environment
- Working under tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities and the change of whilst maintaining long term goals
- Change lifecycle, change delivery and potentially PMO experience to support credible interaction
- Significant experience of matrix management and influencing colleagues and stakeholders within business functions
- Establishing robust processes and reporting throughout
- Excellent communication skills and developed emotional intelligence
- And much more ......
Full details available upon application.
They are based 5-10 minute walk from the train station and is commutable from within the West Midlands and East Midlands from Birmingham, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Burton Upon Trent, Ashby-de-la-Zouch Uttoxeter, Stafford, Staffordshire, Derby, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry etc
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.