C / C++ SW Engineer (Win, UNIX)
|Job Title:||C / C++ SW Engineer (Win, UNIX)|
|Salary:||£55,000 to £65,000 Plus Fantastic Company Bens|
|Start Date:||Will wait notice|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 10:27|
You will have one or more of:
• Windows 7, 10 using Visual Studio 2008 or above.
• Linux (Centos, Redhat, SuSE) with gcc / g++ / gdb
• Solaris 10, 11 with Sun Studio 11"
• Experience developing using C / C++.
Must be at last 5 years commercial experience and at least 60% development using C.
Must have experience developing using a relational database
Experience with one of the following:
• Oracle using OCI or Pro*C
• SQL Server using ODBC not ADO
• PostgreSQL using Unix ODBC or native libpq
• MySQL using Connector for C
Location – Hemel, Hertfordshire (Can be some flexibility for home working but need to be able to get into Hemel on fairly regular basis, so commutable distance)
Salary range is £55,000 to £65,000 base per annum (dependant in experience) Plus fantastic benefits package.
• Excellent Pension, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare as standard
• 22 days annual leave, plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown
• Flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your personal needs
Please call our offices for an informal discussion or submit your application and CV for review.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Engineer CISCO/VRF/VoIP
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, FWH, Pension Scheme, Rail Travel
Level 2 UC Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Oncall allowance up to £10K pa
Production Engineer - Manufacturing
£27000 - £33000 per annum
AWS DevOps Engineer
£650 - £750 per day
Senior Front End Developer
£450 - £550 per day