£30 – 50,000 basic salary plus 10% bonus, training (with ongoing training via technical university to take advantage of), 25 days holiday and excellent benefits
Working for a company cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !!
This is a great opportunity for a C#.NET Developer (with strong SQL skills) to join a large global company that are expanding one of their development teams and looking for a tenacious C# Developer.
You will be working in a project driven end to end SDLC role - building / developing components /services and adding functionality to their Tier 1 and other systems.
You will work across various projects being run using an Agile Scrum methodology. Your focus will be on architecting, designing and developing services to flow data between their core business systems.
- SOAP (WCF) and REST (WebAPI) services development in C# (.NET 4)
- .NET entity framework (or other related ORM components such as NHibernate)
- SQL Server with Database design and TSQL skills, including query optimisations
- Team Foundation server (TFS) or similar for source control
- Knowledge of messaging technologies; RabbitMQ (or similar), SignalR and BizTalk
- Unit testing with MSTest or similar
Lots of scope to get involved in wider development projects and widen your skill set using MS BI stack, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, Python, Django MVC, DevExpress and more ....
The company offers a great career path and also has their own technical university to take advantage of.
This is a superb opportunity to join a large global, highly successful and respected services and solutions provider at a particularly buoyant time on this proactive role.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.