Business Process Analyst - Workflow
|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst - Workflow|
|Salary:||£24 - £26 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harvey|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 11:19|
Business Process Analyst with own transport required to work for a large organisation on the outskirts of Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
Business Process Analyst required supporting the IT Programme/Project Lead with a particular focus on digitising the parts release process (currently a complex series of paper-based approvals) and supporting the implementation of a new workflow system.
This is a fantastic long term contract opportunity offering interesting project work in a process driven environment.
- Working with the business, document current processes and support the design of new processes, offering solutions for business systems and process improvement.
- Deliver documents as required for assigned projects and change requests.
- Work with software providers and/or an internal team to develop software solutions.
- Deliver IT solutions that integrate with policies, business processes and standards.
- Deliver Projects & Changes as outlined by the Project Leads ensuring adherence to the Project Management Methodologies set by the business.
- An understanding of manufacturing/automotive business and processes.
- Ability to influence and face to senior stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills
- Parts release process experience desirable
- Structured analytical mind.
- Confident in making key decisions and have experience of working with both internal development teams and external suppliers.
- The ability to maintain focus and respond quickly in a changing environment.
- Possess organisational skills and have some knowledge of software development methods, platforms and tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's