Business Intelligence (BI) Developer 35-42K
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence (BI) Developer 35-42K|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2016 16:24|
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global IT Services and Solutions provider with continual plans for growth who now seek an additional BI Developer to join a highly technical team.
To be successful as a BI Developer you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination reporting and developing reporting solutions, strong analytical skills, an understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile development framework.
Also a combination of the following:
- Be able to operate within Microsoft and SAP Business Objects technological spaces.
- The following skills are mandatory:
- Data Analysis at different data presentation levels (using SQL through to Excel)
- The following technological skills are desirable:
- C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SAP Data Services or comparable ETL software
- Good understanding of a reporting tool (preferably one of the Business Objects products)
- Proficient in Internet, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
This is a superb opportunity to join a large global, highly successful and respected services and solutions provider at a particularly buoyant time on this initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's