GSA Techsource is recruiting a Change Manager for a key central government agency in the UK. This role will entail preparing the highest quality advice that will be implemented across government, and coordinate national security and international policy. There is critical requirement to make the national infrastructure more resilient, and the successful candidate will be able to build and promote a culture of security within the government. It is important that any candidate will be able to work under pressure and at speed, with the ability to respond effectively to threats to national security.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the transition of staff in a legacy migration process.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Working with other Government Departments, and exchanging information effectively.
- Make sure all data migration plans, infrastructure deployment plans and business change plans align coherently.
- Be able to create and maintain strong relationships within the team.
- Demonstrable understanding of issues related to government intelligence.
***Previous Government experience required***
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.