Business Analyst - NHS/Clinical Systems
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - NHS/Clinical Systems|
|Salary:||£17.50 - £26 per day|
|Start Date:||2020-11-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 10:24|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our NHS Client; you will be the link between the digital solutions team and the operational team (care homes). We are looking for someone with experience finding the why, how, what benefits of systems implementation as well as mapping out the whys and pathways. This is a stand-alone role, with extensive engagement with operational stakeholders via remote engagement.
- Review and validate business, functional and non-functional requirements in an efficient and effective way, using proven techniques
- To provide analysis and business change support to all project activities
- To define current and future operational scenarios – e.g. system implementations and processes, user stories, user cases
- To identify solutions and engage with all relevant stakeholders to scope and map work/projects
- NHS/Healthcare/Clinical Systems and/or Care Home experience from a Business Analyst, Change Analyst or Project Manager role
- Ability to operate in a stand-alone role
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and leadership skills delivered via remote engagement
- Proven skills in the areas of people management and engagement
- Proven experience of stakeholder analysis and stakeholder engagement to a senior level
- Proven experience of the full IT projects life cycle and of project initiation and scoping activities
This role is home based, but applications must be UK Residence and able to travel to the south west on a very adhoc basis. This role will be engaged through a limited company or umbrella services.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's