Business Analyst - Manufacturing - Long term
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Manufacturing - Long term|
|Salary:||£24 - £26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Harvey|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 10:03|
Contract Business Analyst with manufacturing/automotive experience and own transport required to work for a large organisation on the outskirts of Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
This is an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a blue chip client offering interesting project work.
- Create and agree Business Requirements Documentation.
- Agree gaps, to-be processes and budget requirements with business.
- Lead the evolution of Functional Design Documents for sign-off by the IT Manager.
- Prepare project plans to meet the business and IT plans.
- Work with QA Team in the development of test plans.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing of Sales Order Management processes.
- Lead roll-out and training of Sales Order Management as part of ERP implementation.
- Ensure effective integration with both up and downstream business processes and systems.
- Deliver IT solutions that integrate with policies, business processes and standards.
- Manufacturing/Automotive industry experience
- A detailed working knowledge of business analysis using structured methods
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Results oriented with a firm understanding of business priorities and project planning
- Typically a graduate or equivalent business experience in a suitable discipline
- Experience of implementing ERP projects
- High level analytical profile across all IT disciplines.
- Excellent track record of delivering high profile projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Contract PHP Developer
£250 - £350 per day
C++ Developers (x4) - permanent- flexible working
Burton upon Trent
£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working available