|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 16:59|
There is a huge need for data production and presentation to analyse ROI, customer data, and business performance. The successful Business Analyst will have proven Business Analysis experience and will have previous experience of successfully engaging in multiple projects concurrently.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Manage and create reports from all front and back office tools
- Schedule and generate reports from Data Warehouse using MySQL
- Create and maintain report templates from MS Excel
- Creates Executive presentation in PowerPoint format
- Organize and collate raw data from the different reporting tools
- Investigate and analyse the system issues, marketing events, and business performance.
- Responsible in updating, reporting and monitoring the Ops performance, capacity planning and statistics in interval, daily, monthly and yearly basis
- Provide ad-hoc reports, presentations, and templates when needed by the business
You will have the following experience:
- Background in Workforce Management or have done similar role in analysing workload, forecast cost, etc
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel / Visual Basics
- Strong technical, analytical & organizational skills required
- Proficient in the SLA/ KPI’s / metrics in contact centres
- A thorough knowledge of computer software. Proficient in Microsoft Office, MySQL, and other related applications.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to business changes and conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
- Experience in a fast paced, high-pressure office environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment focused on cross training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a good relationship with stakeholders
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Analyst - SIEM / IDPS / DLP / AV / HIPS
£350 - £400 per day
£20000 - £27000 per annum
Lead Security Engineer - IDS / Proxy / SIEM / DLP
£400 - £600 per day
£27000 - £40000 per annum
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day