|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 17:01|
You will be responsible for and lead the translation of complex business requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions and consulting engagements. Broad, end-to-end project management experience in modern desktop (windows 10) or workplace (office 365) is key.
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 products including OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Teams, Exchange Online, and Skype for Business
- Experience of End User Computing
- Strong Project Management, leadership, planning and organisational skills underpinned by proven experience in IT Infrastructure / Applications projects
- Flexible about work content and location, able to work independently with clients and colleagues
- Stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Flexible with travelling to other locations
Key Tasks and Deliverables
- Understanding and capturing end user IT requirements, tailoring end user services to user requirements and working with architecture teams to ensure consistency with the wider service portfolio
- Managing expectations on needs, wants & possibilities
- Triggering activities to implement or change end user services, overseeing the work to completion to ensure a successful outcome
- Monitoring and managing end user services throughout their life cycle, continually identifying and implementing improvements
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents and problems affecting end user services
Security Clearance required.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.