|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 13:50|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join at an exciting time as their recently formed group IT function are busy planning for the future and expanding.
The primary aim of this role is to provide Business Analysis support for new projects and requests, as well as projects in flight. You will capture requirements, scope and develop solutions, working within the framework.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Capturing and prioritising requirements
- Business Process Redesign
- Business case justification and cost benefit analysis
- Scoping and estimating solutions
- Supporting UAT and Business Change
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant Business Analysis experience in the areas listed above
- Awareness of project methodology (e.g. Prince2) and supporting best practice
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas and technical solutions in a user-friendly language
- Outstanding team working, time management and organisation skills
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Quality Analyst (Incident / Problem)
£30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, excellent training & benefits
Oracle DBA / Database Administrator
To £375 per day umbrella - INSIDE IR35
Head of QA - Digital, Government, Agile
£800 to £900 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
Digital Test Lead/Service Testing & Readiness Mgr
£600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35
Technical Architect - Microservices, RESTful
Circa £600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35