BI Systems Developer (T-SQL,SSRS)
|Job Title:||BI Systems Developer (T-SQL,SSRS)|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 11:41|
The successful candidate will be a person of good character who has strong technical skills, a creative eye and commitment to innovation. This will be an exciting time to join the team as it recruits in a new manager into the established multi-disciplinary team. You will demonstrate a desire to find solutions that will transform data into knowledge and provide insights to support the work of an outstanding institution.
- To write data reports as appropriate and according to the needs and requirements of business leaders. Undertake proactive data analysis to provide insight for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Management Information and Business Intelligence, be responsible for developing specific projects from concept to completion. To consult effectively with users or prospective users of the business systems prior to making changes or adding new functionality to ensure that needs are properly met.
- To ensure robust testing is carried out prior to introducing new or changed systems. To evaluate the performance of developments to ensure requirements have been met.
- To provide sufficient documentation for new or changed systems to ensure the systems can be maintained and users supported.
- Develop an excellent in-depth knowledge of the functionality of the client's Management Information System (Civica REMS).
- To administer and support the delivery and provision of key systems to track and progress student performance (ProMonitor).
- To collaborate with the Marketing Officer to identify target audiences and to analyse data to inform strategy.
- To assist the MIS team in general REMS system management including the student application, enrolment, timetabling and exams processes and day to day management tasks.
- A good understanding of the principles of databases, programming processes and report writing
- Good working knowledge of T-SQL and SSRS
- Working knowledge of web-based programming languages
- Ability to analyse technical software issues, communicating them effectively & providing solutions to end users
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's