GSA Techsource is working with one of our top technology consultancies to recruit somebody in the role of BI / Data Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to have a level of creativity and autonomy in their work, joining a team that are enthusiastic and driven. You need to demonstrate the skills and abilities to understand the client’s vision and work towards the same goals. The client is looking to expand and improve the way that they manage their data and systems, focusing on transforming and integrating data to meet business needs. You will be expected to suggest and work on new initiatives and drive progress forward, this requires the ability to efficiently communicate ideas with users and providing ease of use for them.
You’ll need experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft BI Stack – MS SQL Server, and some of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Open-source data technologies, particularly in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Data migration and cleansing, common ETL approaches, master data management
- Experience in visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or QlikSense
- Effective client and communication skills, analysing needs and gathering requirements
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.