AWS DevOps Engineer - CI / CD / Certified / Linux
|Job Title:||AWS DevOps Engineer - CI / CD / Certified / Linux|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 17:12|
AWS DevOps Engineer
Within this role you will be responsible for the end to end development and deployment of AWS Environments to support the programme requirements. You will manage the technical development and work with the design team to develop; build and test secure technology platform solutions for future use. You will lead the implementation of the AWS IT change into the production/live estate.
The role will be extremely hands on and highly technical.
You will be expected to lead and work adaptively with experienced colleagues operating in more standard delivery processes and unblock technical issues where ever possible.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in systems engineering to pro-actively deliver AWS environments
- Practical experience with Oracle workloads on AWS
- Practice experience with container technology (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker)
- Practice experience in creating Containers and Orchestration models
- Experience in building CI/CD automation pipeline across on premise and cloud platforms
- Experience in building AWS environments and deploy related database technologies
- Deep expertise in infrastructure delivery methods and hosting platforms (AWS, Serverless architectures) Linux, RedHat, Windows, Oracle, Cloud Computing, Automated tooling, SQL Server
- Experience of working with security related stakeholders
- Adaptable – able to adjust to changing priorities
- Calm under pressure – able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with complexity and change
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's