|Job Title:||C# Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
C# Software Engineer
GSA Techsource has a very exciting opportunity for any software engineer who has expertise using C# and ASP.NET. The successful candidate must be passionate about mobile development, working on a Xamarin-based Android App and on the ASP.NET portal. The company is a rapidly growing software developer with multiple sites across the country; their recent success means that there is strong potential for progression within the company structure. The role is placed within a team of six, and the successful candidate will be expected to communicate effectively and efficiently, working together to provide constant improvement to the company software. Not only will the candidate need to support the company, they will also need to support customers, guiding them on how to get the best out of the company products.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of three years experience as a C# software engineer using ASP.NET and at least two years using Xamarin (on Android).
- Demonstrable experience using SQL Server and TSQL.
- Qualifications such as XSLT, XML Toolset (WiX), TallPDF.NET are all desirable.
- Must be able to work as a team but with a degree of autonomy.
- Be punctual and timing efficient.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.