Architect – Identity, Oracle, ForgeRock, IDAM
|Job Title:||Architect – Identity, Oracle, ForgeRock, IDAM|
|Salary:||£680 per day umbrella/limited|
|Start Date:||Sept 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 17:42|
This is a highly specialised role, with the following person specification:
Hands on implementation experience of one or more identity products for internal and external access (Oracle, Microsoft, ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Ping, IBM etc)
Excellent knowledge and implementation experience of authentication services via public and private networks
In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of integration between identity services and third party vendor software (HR, ERP, Office 365, LDAP based, ADF)
In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of designing and implementing Access Control (RBAC, ABAC) In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of using identity, integration and security protocols (SAML 2, OpenID Connect, Kerebos, SCIM, LDAP, ADFS, REST, SOAP etc)
Experience of implementing IDAM using both federated and Cloud based identity services
Working knowledge of general security protocols (PKI, PKCS etc)
Working knowledge of cyber security principles relating to IDAM
Working knowledge and implementation experience of federated identity systems.
Knowledge of device identity management
Knowledge of network access management
Key Objective: To ensure that all new solutions that are designed take into consideration the service architecture requirements and that any impact to the cost of service delivery is clearly understood as part of the solution approval process.
• Providing subject matter expertise in the area of ITIL v3 process across the Service Lifecycle, with particular emphasis on Service Strategy and Service Design Processes.
• Providing subject matter expertise on service design into the solution design process and providing key leadership and mentoring on operational service architecture.
• Accountable for providing input into all new solutions, ensuring that any impact to the cost of service delivery is clearly understood as part of the solution approval process.
• Accountable for the full impact and consideration of all availability, capacity, service continuity, security and performance criteria and requirements in the design of the new solutions.
• Accountable for ensuring all new solutions are priced appropriately
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
£600 - £700 per day
Security Architect - Netskope / WAN / Firewall
£450 - £550 per day
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior IT Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus