Active Directory Architect - Qualys / Crowdstrike
|Job Title:||Active Directory Architect - Qualys / Crowdstrike|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||within 4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 15:37|
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. You need to have the ability to exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
Be able to influences customers, suppliers and partners at account level. You will be able to participate in external activities related to own specialism & make decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
Create Active Directory Catalogue
- Identify for each AD domain the Business Owner.
- Identify purpose of domain.
- Analyze domain in terms of the number of servers joined to the domain.
- Identify numbers of members on the domain
- Investigate login activity on Domain controllers.
- Propose disposition - replace, retire, retain for short period, retain indefinitely.
- Access to Domain Owner / Administrators
- Access to information in Qualys / CrowdStrike
Experience working with and leading SCRUMs would be beneficial.
This role is inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's