GSA Techsource is recruiting a Support Engineer for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. This role amalgamates 2nd and 3rd line support responsibilities, supporting customers with a broad range of technical issues and acting as a point of escalation for relevant problems. The successful candidate will be expected to be proactive and efficient, with the ability to work with a level of autonomy.
- Valid Cisco CCNA accreditation in Wireless and/or Security is mandatory.
- Demonstrable experience with Cisco ASA troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience with Cisco VPN troubleshooting.
- Expertise with wireless technologies and wireless troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting tools such as wireshank is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to form positive working relationships with colleagues.
- The ability to motivate a team.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.