Apple, Windows 7, Windows 10, Desk Moves, Service Tickets, SLA, Service Desk, Networks, Hardware, Software, TCP/IP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that is increasing their presence in London. They are looking for someone to join their IT Support Team to provide a presence in their new London Head Office. With exposure to the board and around 100 users you won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty, from desk moves, to server failures your day to day tasks are always changing.
After acquiring several businesses last year there are a large number of projects and office moves that you will get to be involved with and have direct influence. With genuine opportunity to progress within the organisation and access to training to further develop your skills; this is an opportunity not to be missed.
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- 12 Months Experience within a Service Desk environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems notably Windows 7 and 10
- Some networking experience and an understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Apple devices
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- A keen interest in IT and new technology
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.