1st/2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
|Job Title:||1st/2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Doherty|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2015 09:37|
Due to the ambitious growth plans put in place, the need for a Senior Support Engineer has become high on the agenda. The role will be varied, ranging from telephone and email support, through to remote support and on site client visits to deal with any IT and communications aspects for clients.
The will be looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Windows client operating systems (XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Windows PC based applications (MS Office suite etc.) deployment and troubleshooting
- Windows server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2011, 2012 & SBS Variants)
- Mail configuration including POP, IMAP, SMTP
- Exchange 2003-2012 working knowledge
- Active Directory
- Backup and restoration of data within Windows infrastructures
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Good understanding of Network Devices (Routers, Switches etc.)
In return for your work, the role will be paying up to £30,000 including holidays, pension and flexible working hours. I would be more than happy to discuss the details of role with any individuals that feel they meet the requirements.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's