1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst 22Kbonus
|Job Title:||1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst 22Kbonus|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, training & excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 19:19|
As an 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global company with continual plans for growth who now seeks an ambitious 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst to join a highly technical support team. They offer fantastic training as far as you wish to take your technical skills and a real career path due to the diversity of their business and technical services.
With their own technical university you have training as you want and need it and access to the latest technologies as part of this European team.
To be successful as an 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- A minimum of one year of experience on IT Support / helpdesk service
- Knowledge about ITIL and their defined procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of hardware (Laptops, PC's, Mobiles) with understanding of servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of mobile devices (Handhelds and server environment)
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's