1st line field engineer
|Job Title:||1st line field engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 6000 car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 11:01|
So, if you’re bored of sitting in within the same 4 walls all day or you fancy a bit of a change then this may be a great role for you.
Based in either their fleet or central London office.. Not that you’ll be there that much, you’ll be required to engage with a range of clients where you will be assisting in fault finding and break/fix solutions of lower complexity, this can be any of the following but not limited to;
• Installation and configuration of Routers and Switches
• Administer operating systems and other software which is usually exchange or AD
• Carry out maintenance tasks including set up and maintenance of backup systems for desktops and file servers.
What you’re going to need is;
• CCNA R&S
• Ideally experience with the following; Alcatel, F5, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, VC
• Eligible for security clearance
• Must have valid UK Drivers License
• Must be available for the 24*7 on call rota.
What you’ll get;
• Up to £28,000 base salary, £6k car allowance, and a 10% bonus
• Access to the company University
• A great range of company6 benefits
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.