Leaders in Information Technology recruitment, with over 30 years' experience delivering IT professionals into the public and private sector, with particular expertise in Development, Testing, Project and Programme Management, Networking, Security and Digital.
GSA Techsource works closely, and in partnership, with our clients to deliver on challenging requirements for in-demand skills on both a contract and permanent capacity. We pride ourselves on our ability to go the extra mile to ensure a successful outcome.
To help enable this, we have an impressive tech stack including:
- A market leading timesheet and billing / invoicing system resulting in accurate, timely payment and invoicing, easy approval and simple reporting for all users.
- Industry leading search technology allowing us to search multiple data sources quickly and accurately.
- A powerful CRM with an impressive network of candidates and clients.
- Access to industry leading job boards and candidate databases.
- Electronic signatures for contracts.
- We are Cyber Essentials certified.
We can deliver in the public sector via a number of frameworks including RM6277 Non-Medical, Non-Clinical, and RM3749 Public Sector Resourcing.
We have focused on the Clinical Coding market for over 13 years, to help satisfy the continued increases in demand we experience from clients across the UK. Starting in 2010, we identified that NHS Trusts across the UK were struggling to recruit high calibre Clinical Coding staff which held significant financial consequences. Tom Blakey and the team dedicate their time to speaking and networking with a mixture of Coding Managers and Coding Professionals throughout the UK, across both NHS and Private Sector clients.
The service has developed to meet a multitude of needs and as a result, we can be very flexible in how we engage.
- Over 500 registered Clinical Coders, Auditors and Managers
- Relationships with 60+ NHS Trusts, private sector healthcare providers
- Clinical Coding managed services - purchase a set number of days (e.g., 100) to provide ad-hoc fast response coding support when you need it
- Weekend Project support – if you have limited space during the week we can provide coders at weekends
- Contingent support from 1 day to 12 months
- Off site clinical coding (undertaken remotely)
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM6160 and RM6277) framework provider
Clinical Coding contractors CAN EXPECT:
- Constant updates of Clinical Coding opportunities available nationally both via our website and via email
- Dedicated support both before and throughout your assignments from GSA Techsource – whatever your experience level
- Prompt payments via our electronic self-billing timesheet system
- The most competitive pay rates because of our excellent relationships with NHS and Private sector organisations and our honesty with both our clients and candidates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- GSA Techsource to provide fully qualified and compliant Clinical Coding staff with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Clinical Coding staff
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisation's requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within coding and the availability of clinical coding contractors
NHS Digital - (formerly the Health and Social Care Information Centre) provides up to date Information, Data and IT Services throughout the healthcare sector – www.digital.nhs.uk
IHRIM – An excellent source of information regarding up to date information on legislation, best practice and current developments in the health informatics arena – www.ihrim.co.uk
HSJ – A great source of information for current affairs within the Healthcare sector - www.hsj.co.uk
Keep an eye on our Blog for Clinical Coding related articles and topics for discussion
#ClinicalCoding #ClinicalCoder #NHS #ClinicalData #NCCQ #ACC