Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a change of career or have you recently finished A Levels or university and are looking for a step into working life? At GSA Techsource we are looking for confident and ambitious individuals to join our team in Lichfield city centre as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Your role will involve:
- Working with clients to identify, build and develop business relationships, understanding their hiring needs
- Sourcing suitable candidates within the IT sector – including advertising and marketing roles in order to do so
- Management of the recruitment process to offer stage, including negotiation
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including good telephone manner
- A proactive attitude with the drive to hit targets and succeed
- Good listening, questioning and research skills
- Great organisational skills with good attention to detail
At GSA Techsource you will:
- Receive regular training and ongoing support from experienced individuals within the business to help you kick start and progress your career
Previous sales/recruitment experience is also beneficial, e.g. telesales/B2B sales/estate agents/business development – however, none of this is essential if you have the right attitude!
If you believe this could suit you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact us on 01543 250 555.
Experienced Recruitment Consultants
As a recruitment business we want to do things differently and that is to have the customer, not the fee, at the heart of what we do. Clients that partner with GSA do so because they trust us. We work with businesses of all sizes and across multiple vertical markets.
Your knowledge of the recruitment industry, your possession of the right skills and your belief in your own ability could be what we are looking for.
Working with GSA, you will be an integral part of our vision and strategy where growth, success, and progression will go hand in hand with training, support and development. The current team at GSA are all passionate about the customer be it client or candidate and are fully focused on offering a transparent approach to recruitment.
- Build your client base through outbound business development
- Deliver a professional service to all of your clients and candidates
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained relationship
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant in IT
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Experience with cold calling new businesses and proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You will be an independent, hardworking self-starter.
- You will have strong communication and persuasive skills with the ability to provide comprehensive solutions to existing and prospective clients
If you feel ready to work with a forward looking, ethical organisation, who put the candidate and client first, and believe in giving you the space and support to excel then I would like to talk to you.