Permanent IT Recruitment Team Manager
Due to exciting growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruiter to lead and manage our existing permanent recruitment team, with a view to further growing the team. You will ideally have experience of managing or leading a team whilst also either carrying a personal target or having the expectation of adding to the team’s own billing performance. The team specialise in the IT market, so experience in this area will clearly be a distinct advantage but is not necessarily a pre-requisite for the right person.
Leading by example, your main focus will be to drive the performance of individual team members to hit team and personal targets. This role is a key part of operational management, playing a pivotal role in sales and people development. The opportunity moving forward is exciting, with no limit on the growth potential (we are not limited by space, having extensive, newly refurbished offices to cater for our growth plans). Our systems and back office support are second to none, with a substantial investment in our CRM, advanced integrated search technology, lead generation software and back office systems.
- Performance management of team to ensure targets are hit
- Day to day line management including:
- Staff reviews
- Daily / weekly team kickoffs
- Work allocation
- Holidays & sickness
- Attending client meetings
- Achieve personal sales targets
- Identifying training needs and inputting into each team member's personal development plan
- Contribute to and assist in bid and tender opportunities where appropriate
- Input into business, sales and people development strategy
If you believe you have the experience, or more importantly, the drive, to succeed in this role, please get in touch – we are happy to meet for an informal chat in the first instance.
Experienced Recruitment Consultants
As a recruitment business we want to do things differently and that is to have the customer, not the fee, at the heart of what we do. Clients that partner with GSA do so because they trust us. We work with businesses of all sizes and across multiple vertical markets.
Your knowledge of the recruitment industry, your possession of the right skills and your belief in your own ability could be what we are looking for.
Working with GSA, you will be an integral part of our vision and strategy where growth, success, and progression will go hand in hand with training, support and development. The current team at GSA are all passionate about the customer be it client or candidate and are fully focused on offering a transparent approach to recruitment.
- Build your client base through outbound business development
- Deliver a professional service to all of your clients and candidates
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained relationship
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant in IT
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Experience with cold calling new businesses and proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You will be an independent, hardworking self-starter.
- You will have strong communication and persuasive skills with the ability to provide comprehensive solutions to existing and prospective clients
If you feel ready to work with a forward looking, ethical organisation, who put the candidate and client first, and believe in giving you the space and support to excel then I would like to talk to you.