Windows Server Technician
|Job Title:||Windows Server Technician|
|Salary:||£125 - £175 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 10:13|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Windows Server Technician who can set up both the software and hardware for a batch of servers. This role is working within a multinational company with a strong technical infrastructure and plenty of opportunities to make a large impact on the industry. The successful candidate will be able to provide assistance with the development, implementation and support of systems and processes, primarily related to server management.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience working with hardware and infrastructure specifications.
- Experience providing local system and desktop support for users.
- Identify how performance can be improved and notice small efficiencies.
- Communicate effectively within a team of server technicians.
- Configuration and management of servers using HP Tools including HPSA, HP SIM, HPOM is desirable.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.