GSA Techsource is recruiting a Windows 10 Engineer to work for a large IT solutions provider, onsite at a multinational bank. This role is primarily involved with supporting desktop applications (such as MS Windows, Citrix Receiver, MS Office) and desk-side peripherals/hardware. The successful candidate will be flexible and intuitive, with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy. A broad range of knowledge is required in a variety of hardware and software, with good experience working in the industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working in a video conferencing environment
- Provide English language support to colleagues across the client’s EMEA Region, being considerate of different cultures and languages when necessary
- Respond to the IT support contact number, answering calls and escalating issues
- Adhere to the client standards and processes
- Experience with printers, handsets, handsets and mobile phones
- Participate in a shift rota, providing cover between 07:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.