The WiFi Infrastructure Technical Lead provides the comprehensive high level architecture,
functionality and implementation of the WiFi network infrastructure.
The WiFi Infrastructure Technical Lead is accountable for designs and networks representing
their business area and will act as a subject matter expert on architecting, deploying and managing WiFi networks
Working collaboratively with other workstream architects and key stakeholders helping to
determine business and user requirements that will be met by the WiFi infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of WiFi technologies and associated vendors
- Good understanding of all network technology including: LAN, WAN, data centre
- LAN, Software Defined networks,mobile solutions infrastructure, network management
- solutions, and network specific security and remote access technologies and approaches
- Proven experience of developing technology strategies and roadmaps for WiFi
- Experience designing enterprise scale solutions
- A strong understanding of emerging WiFi network infrastructure technologies
- Strong troubleshooting mind-set
- Hands on experience supporting multiple network hardware vendors and service
- A successful track record of delivering large scale WiFi network transformations
- Experience of working with controllerless WiFi solutions
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and
- provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience with DevOps and Agile Delivery Frameworks
Clearance Level Required: BPSS
CV Submission Deadline: 30/08/17 @14:00 GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.