|Job Title:||WebLogic Application Server Developer - Oracle|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Duration:||Min 6 Months with possible extensions|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
WebLogic Application Server Developer - Oracle
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
Contract Length: 6 Months, ASAP Start
Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Able to present information clearly, concisely and accurately in appropriate language, which meets the needs of the user.
• Investigation into any application problems including performance related problems, working closely with other teams.
• Monitoring and maintaining all interfaces between Open Systems and the PNC Mainframe ensuring the provision of a 24/7 service to all external and internal customers as agreed in the published SLAs.
• Developing full implementation procedures for software integration and include reversion plans to minimise disruption to customers.
• The action and resolution of incidents and problem requests on a daily basis.
• Provision of support to ensure maximum availability of PNC Open Systems; this entails being personally responsible that correct decisions are made and procedures carried out to minimise disruption and restore service as soon as possible.
• Maintaining personal knowledge and expertise Open systems technologies in order to ensure that PNC Services are managed to a level that enables the proficient implementation of said technologies to rectify issues, determine improvements and apply best practice usage.
• Providing out of hours support (24x7) on a rostered basis. This includes attending on-site when required at either the primary or secondary sites.
• Skills and experience required are similar to those required to support the PNC Live Service Support, specifically:
o WebLogic application server
o Oracle Service Bus
o Knowledge / experience of Solaris/LINUX/Windows operating systems.
o SiteMinder access control software
o Apache and Tomcat web servers
o EntireX middleware
o LDAP directory software
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 18th July 2018 @ 16.00
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.