WebLogic Application Server Developer - Oracle
|Job Title:||WebLogic Application Server Developer - Oracle|
|Start Date:||August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:52|
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
Contract Length: 6 Months, ASAP Start
Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Able to present information clearly, concisely and accurately in appropriate language, which meets the needs of the user.
• Investigation into any application problems including performance related problems, working closely with other teams.
• Monitoring and maintaining all interfaces between Open Systems and the PNC Mainframe ensuring the provision of a 24/7 service to all external and internal customers as agreed in the published SLAs.
• Developing full implementation procedures for software integration and include reversion plans to minimise disruption to customers.
• The action and resolution of incidents and problem requests on a daily basis.
• Provision of support to ensure maximum availability of PNC Open Systems; this entails being personally responsible that correct decisions are made and procedures carried out to minimise disruption and restore service as soon as possible.
• Maintaining personal knowledge and expertise Open systems technologies in order to ensure that PNC Services are managed to a level that enables the proficient implementation of said technologies to rectify issues, determine improvements and apply best practice usage.
• Providing out of hours support (24x7) on a rostered basis. This includes attending on-site when required at either the primary or secondary sites.
• Skills and experience required are similar to those required to support the PNC Live Service Support, specifically:
o WebLogic application server
o Oracle Service Bus
o Knowledge / experience of Solaris/LINUX/Windows operating systems.
o SiteMinder access control software
o Apache and Tomcat web servers
o EntireX middleware
o LDAP directory software
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 18th July 2018 @ 16.00
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£0 - £24000 per annum
£270 - £340 per day
Junior Front End Developer
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Senior Web Developer, Front End Developer
£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & fantastic benefits package
Integration Specialist (Medical Experience)
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: £3,000 company related bonus