Web Search Engineers / Analysts (SEO) 25–40K
|Job Title:||Web Search Engineers / Analysts (SEO) 25–40K|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2016 08:09|
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for Web Search Engineers / Analysts (SEO) with a range of skills to join a new and expanding eCommerce team and whom are looking for two further Analysts.
These are very varied and all emcompassing roles within search and working within an eCommerce technical centre of excellence as part of a leading global organisation in their field working on greenfield projects. A fantastic opportunity to join at the early stages of a great journey.
As a Web Search Engineer / Analyst (SEO) you will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your experience with a combination of the following dependant on the level of experience you have attained thus far:
- Ability to translate web metrics, financial and analytical data into functional recommendations
- Technical ability or understanding of Solr or Endeca or related onsite search engines
- Experience with web analytics (ie. CoreMetrics, Google Analytics etc)
- Tactical and operational guidance and support
- Up to date with user experience (UX) search trends
- Trends with online marketing and retail
- Onsite search, personalisation, merchandising etc
- And more .......
Full details available on application.
Personally you must have excellent communication skills as you will liaise with internal and external contacts frequently.
Our client offers a relaxed, professional working environment with excellent on-site facilities, parking, an impressive benefits package and competitive starting salaries.
Please apply now or call for further information. Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's