|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits and training|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 10:17|
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join a thriving team which can be based in a number of locations across the UK including a work from home element and create our client’s next generation of cutting-edge applications.
You will work closely with other developers, domain experts and existing customers in a creative environment to ensure a superior overall user experience. With an extensive portfolio and a wealth of experience in the development of state-of-the-art Web applications, your role will be creative, practical and challenging.
- Solid recent front end web development experience
Web development technologies
- Experience in development of enterprise web applications
- An in-depth knowledge of browser-related technologies, including HTML, HTTP (cookie behaviour, SSL etc), CSS, Ajax
- Web technologies
- AngularJS 1
- Responsive Design
- Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit
- TDD, ATDD, BDD
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Glassfish, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Jenkins, Sonar, Maven
- Jira, Greenhopper, Confluence
Our client can offer:
- A large modern open plan working environment
- Excellent transport links to wider community
- Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
- Structured training and on-going personal development
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop software applications using leading-edge technologies and tools.
The package includes flexible working locations, on-site parking when in the office, 25 days holiday, excellent pension, and a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs including healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers etc.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
.Net Developer- Front End Focused
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Back End Developer
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Head of Web Development
£85000 - £95000 per annum
Front-End Developer (React / Node.js)
£45000 - £55000 per annum