|Job Title:||Senior Web Developer, Front End Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & fantastic benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Senior Web Developer, Front End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End / Web Developer to join a thriving team creating their client’s next generation of cutting-edge applications in an Agile environment !
You will work closely with other Developers, UX Designers, domain experts and existing customers in a creative environment to ensure a superior overall user experience. With an extensive portfolio and a wealth of experience in the development of state-of-the-art Web applications, your role will be creative, practical and challenging.
- Solid recent front end web development experience
Web development technologies
- Experience in development of enterprise web applications
- An in-depth knowledge of browser-related technologies, including HTML5, HTTP (cookie behaviour, SSL etc.), CSS3, AJAX, RESTful API’s etc.
- Understanding of component-based architecture.
- Experience writing unit tests with Karma/Jasmine.
- Experience in front end build tools such as NPM, Grunt, Gulp, WebPack etc.
Environment also includes:
- Web technologies
- AngularJS (1.6+)
- Responsive Design
- Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit
- TDD, ATDD, BDD
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Glassfish, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Jenkins, Sonar, Maven
- Jira, Greenhopper, Confluence
Our client can offer:
- A large modern open plan working environment
- Excellent transport links to wider community
- Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
- Structured training and on-going personal development
- Flexible working with 1 -2 days/ week working from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop software applications using leading-edge technologies and tools.
The package includes flexible working locations, on-site parking when in the office, 25 days holiday, excellent pension, and a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs including healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers etc.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.