The business is technology led and can offer excellent exposure into growing your technical skill and knowledge as well as working with highly talented and whom are some of the top 5% of the Russel Group Graduates.
- Working within a pre-existing team developing & maintaining the Server-side/back-end code on a multifaceted MVC application
- Creating & maintaining software documentation
- Incorporating data from a number of back-end services/databases
- Developing functions for data validation & pushing into/pulling from databases/unstructured data stores
- A degree in Engineering or Science (BEng, Meng, BSc, MSc or equivalent)
- Experience with MVC pattern based development
- Understanding of Laravel
- Worked within a Linux/Unix environment
- Relational databases knowledge (MySQL)
- Basic understanding of SCM & version control systems (Git)
- Cloud & AWS services
- Application deployment
- The opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest sports and entertainment brands in the world!
- Working at the cutting edge of a high growth industry!
- Working in a fast growing dynamic team!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.