HTML, CSS, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO
GSA Techsource is recruiting a web designer to work for an exciting telecoms company within the UK, looking to innovate within the industry. You will be part of a team responsible for the development, design and maintenance of new and existing websites. The company are looking to build a culture of motivated and passionate individuals, offering a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary and 28 days holiday.
The predominant technical prowess required will be WordPress, HTML and XHTML. The client base is very broad, meaning that a broad set of tech skills would be very advantageous.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- The ability to build sites using WordPress and HTML
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge and experience with best SEO practices
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Work to tight deadlines
- The ability to create social media graphics and posts
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.