Voice Engineer - Remote / Cisco / Jabber / Video
|Job Title:||Voice Engineer - Remote / Cisco / Jabber / Video|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 09:40|
You will work in a multi-talented and diverse team, which creates a fast-paced and challenging environment. Previous Voice and Video network experience is required with a preference for candidates who have worked in a global network environment.
An inquisitive mindset in technology and exposure to at least 1 programming or scripting language would also be beneficial but not required.
As a well-rounded Voice Engineer you will help design, build, test, release and manage Voice and Video network solutions to meet business, service and lifecycle network requirements. This key role demands a highly motivated individual with a solid Voice & Video engineering background. You are self-starter with a can–do attitude on top of being meticulous and thorough as well as possessing excellent communication skills.
Key skills and responsibilities will be to:
- perform proactive platform systems management
- resolve operational issues
- ongoing upgrading and maintenance of associated platforms
- perform root-cause analysis and solve problems
- design and build operational reports to provide an overview of service health
- design and implement solution to meet service and business requirements
- work with product vendors to troubleshoot issues
- provide first-class system support from initial contact to closure
- execute maintenance and disaster recovery tests on a scheduled basis or as required
- identify, report and resolve poorly performing system issues using agreed troubleshooting tools and processes.
This role is inside IR35
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.