To be successful in this role you must be a self-starter. You will be responsible for network projects implementation, as directed by Voice and Data Specialists and the Network Services Manager, and supporting the voice and data infrastructure on a daily basis. The responsibilities also include network security. The clients voice and data infrastructure is predominantly Cisco-based, therefore enterprise knowledge and experience of Cisco products is required. You will be able to lay your hands on some of Cisco’s flagship products such as the Nexus Data Centre switches, Firepower, ISE, CUCM 12.x, Prime, etc.
Essential skills and Enterprise experience in:
- Cisco switching, routing (OSPF), VRFs, CUCM 12.0, Cisco Wi-Fi, Cisco security (ASAs, Firepower) and Cisco Data Centre technologies (Nexus 7000/5000/2000). Nexus 9000 ACI would be an added advantage.
- Load balancing technologies (preferably F5)
- Multiple vendor support in delivering integrated solutions.
- Complex network, Data Centre and Third Party environments.
- Interfacing with internal customers in delivering business projects.
- Contributing to commercialisation ideas through smart use of digital technology to achieve long-term strategic cost savings.
The weighting of the skills will be:
1. Routing/Switching (RS) - 50%
2. Cisco Security - 25%
3. Cisco VoIP - 15%
4. Cisco Wifi - 10%
Minimum CCNA Routing and Switching required. Any CCNP with Enterprise experience would be an added advantage.
Apply online now or call me for an informal chat on 01543 622407
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.