The role is perfect for a candidate that is motivated and enthusiastic about the needs of users, looking to improve their experiences at every turn. The successful candidate will achieve this by studying quantitative and qualitative data, drawing business conclusions from this and communicating them with the rest of the team.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with user research both commercially and with the public & private sector
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience using data to inform both business and design decisions
- Work in a client facing role, helping them through the process
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form positive relationships with colleagues
- Able to own the activities centered around interaction design, but you’re happy participating in all kinds of UCD activity, including workshops and user interviews.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.