|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 13:12|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a UX Designer for an exciting opportunity at a central government agency in the UK. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
The candidate must have excellent hands on skills, with thorough knowledge of packages/processes required to craft exception experiences. The company are looking for a perfectionist who can focus on both the small details and the big picture, working autonomously within a supportive environment.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- A strong technical portfolio, including work as a UX designer with agency, product environment, both commercially and with the public-sector
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience working in design sprints
- Expertise in UCD design techniques and where to apply them
- Experience producing sketches, task-flows, site-maps, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Work in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form positive relationships with colleagues
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.