Utilities IS Project Manager (Mission Critical)
|Job Title:||Utilities IS Project Manager (Mission Critical)|
|Salary:||£500 - 570 per day|
|Start Date:||Nov 2016|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2016 10:18|
Role will focus on Project Management across business process & system environment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Project Management experience gained in the Utilities/Electricity/Gas/Energy industry sector
• Proven experience of Project Management, in a business change dimension, planning and executing a structured approach to delivery including planning, delivery, issue, risk, change, progress reporting, flag escalations.
• Implementation across Control room or “365 x 24” mission critical operations
• Project Management across a business process & system environment
• Expected to have managed 3 + projects or work packages of circa 6-9 months duration
• Experience of project management tools
• Scope tracking, management of change, and finance accountability
• Be articulate and communicate effectively across the project team, internal and external stakeholders and with the management as required
• Develop good working relationships with project team members to enable effective progress of work required.
• Project Management Qualifications (either APMP, Prince 2, PMI)
The successful candidate will report to the IS Programme Manager. The position will require matrix management of IS Delivery partners/suppliers, Operational Business managers and Subject Matter Experts.
Please submit your application by Monday 24th October to be considered. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's