User Researcher - User-centered design - Agile
|Job Title:||User Researcher - User-centered design - Agile|
|Salary:||£470 Per Day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 09:21|
The successful candidate will have years of experience running user research as part of a user-centered design process, and will have delivered products and services in an Agile environment.
● Gather and analyse data on user behaviour using the most relevant and appropriate methods, including contextual observations, pop-up testing, iterative usability tests, surveys, analytics, and online experiments (e.g. A/B testing).
● Work with UX Designers, Product Managers, Developers and other professionals to prioritise research and identify opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing team delivering to stakeholders who manage critical national infrastructure.
● Collaborate with senior user researchers to gather and synthesize insights about users of the justice system.
● Translate research outputs into actionable insights by building great relationships with team members and involving them in the research.
● Understand and contribute to Assisted Digital service design.
● Demonstrate expertise in working as part of an Agile software delivery team and contribute to agile team values and culture.
● 2+ years conducting user research
● Degree Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or related field
● In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
● Experience working directly with Design, Software, Content and Product team members
● 3+ years conducting user experience research is preferred - demonstrated expertise in a relevant field
This requirement has been deemed OUT OF Scope by the Contracting Body. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's