User Researcher - GDS / Gov / Outside IR35
|Job Title:||User Researcher - GDS / Gov / Outside IR35|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 12:26|
GSA Techsource are currently working with a unique consultancy who have an ambitious growth plan. They are looking for candidates who will help deliver cutting edge digital services to the Health-care industry.
We are looking for an experienced User Researcher to join us on a 3-6 month contract basis, ideally with previous experience of working with a GDS background and working within a Central Government environment.
User Researcher - Essential Skills
- Research planning
- Conducting contextual interviews
- Ethnographic research
- Usability testing
- Analysing research
- Communicating to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex processes and findings into simple, easy to understand concepts
- Basic UX skills to support Interaction designer (when needed) and help translate findings quickly into actionable recommendations
- Creating easy to understand presentation
- Presenting to audiences of all sizes
If this role is of interest please apply online or give me a call for more information on 01543 250555.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's