Unix / DevOps Systems Administrator - Linux
|Job Title:||Unix / DevOps Systems Administrator - Linux|
|Salary:||£600 Umbrella Per Day - Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 17:46|
Key tasks and deliverables
Carry out tasks to build, maintain and support Linux servers in a virtualised hardware environment, under guidance of senior Linux systems administrators.
• Assist in the installation and support of Linux based middleware and application software.
• Assist in the monitoring and analysis of the availability and performance of the Linux based IT infrastructure and delivered IT services.
• Help analyse and resolve technical problems.
• Ensure a customer focused approach to service management in accordance with ITIL principles.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant IT Infrastructure components.
• Once skills have reached a suitable level, and with other team members, provide out-of-hours technical support for systems maintenance and problem resolution.
• Produce and maintain team documentation.
• Maintain software to support and enhance the security operation.
• CV Submission Deadline: 03/10 09.00
• The Maximum Pay Rate: £600 Per Day Umbrella - INSIDE IR35
• Contract Length: asap –26/05/18
• BPSS (DS) – Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps Engineer - AWS / Puppet / Terraform
£500 - £600 per day
Senior Java Developer / Git / Jenkins / SonarQube
£550 - £650 per day
Head of Architecture and Solutions
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus
Back End/Full Stack Developer (Java8, Hibernate)
Newcastle upon Tyne
£450 - £550 per day