Unix & Linux Manager - West Midlands - £50 - 60,000
|Job Title:||Unix & Linux Manager - West Midlands - £50 - 60,000|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits package|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2017 13:28|
£50,000 – £60,000
A great opportunity for a technical Unix/Linux Manager to lead a motivated team of Unix & Linux Administrators with a global company in the West Midlands!
You would be accountable for the company’s data that is held in the Unix/Linux ensuring that it is available, secure, backed up and replicated for disaster recovery.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the Unix/Linux is stable, performant and scalable.
- Manage the team of Unix and Linux Administrators by providing coaching, feedback, training, and regular reviews
- Ensure all Unix & Linux platforms are supported to a high standard and any problems are resolved within a timely manner
- Provide best practice support and maintenance for Unix & Linux based platforms and supporting infrastructure
- You would be responsible for defining and developing the Unix/Linux strategy for current and future infrastructure
- You will have ownership of Unix & Linux estate and associate services, with the objective to apply continuous service improvement across the different levels of support
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching new team members
This role will allow you to have a great deal of responsibility and ownership!
Full applications available on application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's