Unified Communications Product Support SME
|Job Title:||Unified Communications Product Support SME|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 17:29|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Product Support SME to work for a multinational provider of IT solutions, this will be taking place on site at an international bank. This role is predominantly working with Skype for Business, so expertise in this is of paramount importance. The successful candidate will have to troubleshoot and resolve issues within the Unified Communications platform, supporting services and dependencies. Banking experience is preferable.
There is also a need for the applicant to perform security administration tasks, this includes certificate renewals on a periodic basis, and patching / general maintenance.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in Skype for Business and supporting Lync, with related capabilities such as SBC, Avaya and CUC
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies (in relation to Skype for Business)
- Strong focus on Unified Communications technologies
- A diverse technical background
- Knowledge of instant messaging and voice / video protocols (including PBX, ACD, CTI, IVR)
- Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
- Understanding of Powershell, Python, MSPL Scripting is desirable
- Enterprise level experience
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's