GSA Techsource is recruiting a Unified Communications Engineer for an industry leader which is a multinational reach and a passion for innovation. The role is responsible for providing technical support to customers and clients by overseeing any problems or incidents and seeing them through to an effective solution. The successful candidate will be able to work within SLAs and work under pressure at a rapid rate, being a point of escalation within the company.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and solve any incidents, according to agreed procedures.
- Gather information to allow fast incident resolution.
- Knowledge of Cisco UC technology.
- Attention to detail and a level of accountability.
- Knowledge of varied preventative measures.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Demonstrable experience using CISCO UC Technology including CUCM, Video and Jabber, CISCO IOS, Windows Server, Linux OS and Scripting.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.