Transition Planning & Change Manager - ITIL
|Job Title:||Transition Planning & Change Manager - ITIL|
|Salary:||£390 per day umbrella - Inside IR35|
|Start Date:||Sept/Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 16:06|
The role holder controls the lifecycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with the minimum of disruption to IT services
Lead, manage and develop the Transition Planning and Change Analyst [EO]
Design and Implement a process for managing diverse work packages that are created, tested, deployed into operational IT environment. Be responsible for managing various ‘IT development environments’ and ‘the standards’ defined to maintain these. Agree and implement requirements for the department's strategic programmes and integrate their requirements into existing IT environments. Lead the IT Production Environment oversight, including capacity management and performance management.
Skills and Experience
Professional or Agency Specific Framework SFIA +
• Evidence of service transition planning
• Evidence of service change management
• Experienced in the development of operation processes, using appropriate tools and techniques.
Change management: Level 4
Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
• ITIL expert v3
• Prince 2 foundation
• Evidence of delivery of service transition in a multi vender supplier environment
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 29th August @ 17:00 pm
• BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Test Lead/Service Testing & Readiness Mgr
£600 to £700 per day - INSIDE IR35
Information Security Manager - Datacentre
£500 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
IT Service Quality Analyst (Incident / Problem)
£30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, excellent training & benefits
Transformation Director - Government
£700 - £750 per day - Outside IR35
Datacentre Architect - ACI Fabric Cisco
£550 to £600 Per Day Umbrella – OUTSIDE IR35