Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Excellent plus Commission|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Wigley|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2016 14:41|
Due to growth within our specialist non-clinical Healthcare Division, we have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join a successful and ambitious team.
Working alongside the Sales Manager you will play a pivotal role in approaching both new and existing Healthcare clients as well as the identification, qualification and selection of contractors for positions and projects with these key clients.
You'll be responsible for growing and owning your client base from a mixture of cold and warm customers together with developing relationships with contractors. You’ll achieve this through various methods including using our existing database, social media, job boards and a range of search techniques and networking.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an outgoing, personable individual, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Drive to make consistent outgoing calls
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and analytical
- Confident on the phone
- Attention to detail
- Fast work pace
Prior recruitment or outbound sales experience is desirable but not essential, and a wide variety of prior experience will be considered. Any experience in outgoing, fast paced, high volume work which involves a large amount of communication with a range of people is desirable.
This is a Monday to Friday position but you will be required to work out side of normal office hours – as the business requires.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company and team who offer excellent training and career progression.
- Calling target clients to develop relationships
- Developing new clients recruiting in your target area
- Recruiting contractors for specific requirements and projects
- Run adverts and online marketing campaigns to attract new contractors
- Reference calls on new contractors
- Structured career path including increased basic salary based solely on your performance
- Training plan with support of multiple successful employees
- Outstanding uncapped commission
- Regular incentives and company/team events
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's